Hi everyone

My life can be messy at times, but it can be pretty fun too. This is a blog of my thoughts and my everyday life. Enyoy yourself!

2/28/2008

Four kids one hubby and a blog: NOW i have my hands full

Long time ago I been wanting to start my own web page. I like to write, I like to give advice, I've read a whole lot about parenting, plus experience....I think I've learned a little something trough the years and thought I could share. Also in those so stressed evening, writing, and let it all out helps me not to kill somebody, so in every way it looked like a pretty good idea for everyone.

I'm married to a computer freak! he is the best, specially when it comes to computers (and not because I know he definitelly will read) we tried to make my page like a hundred times, but try programming HTML with four kids jumping, running, screaming, by your side! and then hubby and I could never agree on what we wanted MY page to look like (you got it right?? hubby wanting to do what HE wanted with MY page) So finally he gave up to the idea of doing it from scratch and found this blogger stuff, and now hes trying to hook me up.

So the blog wars have begin in my home. I want my blog to be bilingual, he wants me to choose: English or spanish, not both. I am Puertorrican you see so I speak Spanish, but sometimes im in the English mood specially after seeing lots of cable tv, my brain start to think in english and take its time to reset. Fighting over the layout the colors LOL! I'll probably end up doing what he wants because as I said he is a genious.

Ok now a little about me. I already said I am Puertorrican, almost 29 yeasr old and obiously woman. If you haven't figure it out I have four kiddos: Gabriela is 8, Erica 7, Daniel is 5 and Francisco is 2 years old. Yes, we have a tv in home, and two computers by the way! We just love babies (and making them) I almost ten years married with the hubby wich most of the time makes the fift kid in the house. I don't know how but i've been able to keep my sanity...... yet.

We also have a kitten, wich my kids like to torture. I think he is masochist bacause he seems to actually like living in here and being squished all the time. My life can be messy at times, but as I said it is very fun. I love my kids to death, my hubby is imperfectly wonderful and i cant wait to keep writing on this blog.

No comments:

201d's undeniable logic/the hubby's blog